As of June 30th, 2020
🐚What to expect when visiting Sanibel:
- Masks are required in all public areas under roof.
- Restaurants are open (masks can be removed when you are seated) for take-out and dine in.
- Grocery stores are open
- Pool is open with limited seating for social distancing.
- Tennis courts are open.
- Bike trails are open.
- Sanibel beaches open. *Exception* Sanibel public beach parking will be closed starting July 3rd through the 6th.
- Ding Darling open other than visitors center.
- Shell Museum open
As a result of new and enhanced cleaning procedures, we have instituted an additional one-time Covid19 cleaning charge of $25 to cover these costs.
🐚Additional procedures include:
- Sanitizing all hard and soft surfaces in unit
- Disinfecting wipes in each unit
- All bedding washed after each guest
- Sanitizing all A/C filters after each guest
- All remotes sanitized and placed in new shrink wrap for your protection
- All telephones sanitized
- CDC social distancing guidelines must always be followed
- You touch it you wipe it! Wipes have been placed around common areas, please wipe down all surfaces you touch ex. Luggage carts, pool chairs, elevator buttons, bikes etc.….
- If you need something just call (0 from your unit phone).
These new and enhanced procedures are to provide additional safety measures for our guests and staff. Thank you for your cooperation.
TRAVELING TO SANIBEL SIESTA EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY THRU DECEMBER 31, 2020
Written notice of cancellations received more than 15 days from arrival date will incur a $50 per week penalty or allowed to reschedule at no charge. Cancellations received 15 days or less to arrival date will have the option to reschedule or loss of deposit.
Please contact the resort at 239-472-4117 for the most up to date information pertaining to your stay.