As of June 8th, 2021
🐚What to expect when visiting Sanibel:
All the amenities you expect and enjoy, restaurants, bars, stores, salons etc. are fully open - and of course, we still have those beautiful beaches and sunsets! It is still the perfect destination to get away from those winter blues and enjoy the Florida sunshine.
🐚Additional procedures include:
- Each condo is thoroughly and professionally cleaned between guests, implementing CDC guidelines, including targeted cleaning, and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces such as light switches, doorknobs, and remote controls.
- Every rental is supplied with a fresh packet of disinfectant wipes for guest use All bedding washed after each guest
- Sanitizing all A/C filters after each guest
- All linens and towels are washed and sanitized
- All common areas are cleaned daily and are set-up for social distancing. In addition, hand sanitizing stations have been placed throughout the property
As a result of new and enhanced cleaning procedures, we have instituted an additional one-time Covid19 cleaning charge of $25 to cover these costs.
- CDC social distancing guidelines must always be followed
- If you need something just call (0 from your unit phone).
These new and enhanced procedures are to provide additional safety measures for our guests and staff. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please contact the resort at 239-472-4117 for the most up to date information pertaining to your stay.